Our grade II listed Village Hall, originally established as the “Mutual Improvement Institution” by George Shreeve on November 2nd 1857 is now the venue for a whole host of village activities.
In the 1970’s it had two extensions put on at the back of the hall to provide a toilet block and a kitchen. In 2006 we had a new entrance built with easy wheelchair access and a new disabled toilet (this now has a baby changing area within). In 2010 we updated the kitchen with new units and all mod cons. Our hall has full central heating and parking at the front and to the rear.
It is run by the Village Hall Committee who oversee lettings, maintenance and fundraising towards the upkeep and development of facilities. To hire the hall please contact Jennie by email: email@example.com or phone 01263 733940.